In the present digital era, blogging has become a trendy as well as an edifying resource that works in more like a similar and easy pattern when compared to physically reading the subject books.
In addition, this type of internet writing makes the matter more interesting and convincing for a reader to absorb the data quickly.
One such blog that most of the users frequently prefer to go through is the content about fashion and beauty tips. However, in spite of the bloggers recurrently publishing stuff on this specific niche, the clients usually complain that
- They receive less viewer traffic to their blog even if they are constantly updating it.
- And also, they are not able to earn a reasonable income from their respective blogs.
To tackle these conditions and to enhance the user experience with the blog, here are some great tips that you could apply.
Evade too much of hyperlinking or tagging on the website. With the intention to make the blog more informative and hence, maximum useful, the bloggers generally use numerous taggings or labeling to specific keywords or phrases on the blog itself.
However, by doing so, you are actually making your site disappear from the top list while exploring with the search engines. This is because optimization of the blog is the priority criteria needed for search engine rankings.
Key points to be noted.
Even though proper tagging provides your content with a well-structured view,
- Try to limit the tags to a count less than seven.
- Ensure you tag a maximum of two words or so.
- Employ only those tags which you find is useful for any kind of future reference.
Cautiously edit the picture size before uploading it. It is definite that adding suitable images can make the fashion and beauty blog more exciting and appealing too. Further, this potential practice can surely benefit you by increasing the search engine ranking.
On the contrary, if you are inserting a greater number of images, this could make your website hang and as a result, it will affect the user experience. In fact, “The slower your sites load, the more visitors and revenue you’ll lose out on.
Faster loading pages leads to better overall website experience, hence search engines move toward making it a mobile ranking factor” says Anna Crowe in one of her internet journals.
Facts to remember.
- Limit the number of images used.
- Wisely employ those image compressors that helps in easy optimization without disturbing the picture quality. Apart from this, advanced compressors are also available that rescales the image promptly at the time of uploading.
- Additionally, you can exploit the exclusive application platforms that are designed to boost up the loading time of the blog that is stowed with pictures.
- It would also be a splendid idea to relevantly rename the image before hosting it. Smart apps would also allow you to name those images that were used in the past.
Sensibly choose the blogging platform. Already, there exists a wide range of blogging techniques that serve a different type of users.
For example, some types are simple that could be utilized by the beginners or those who are writing just for fun or like sharing their valuable thoughts.
On the other hand, there are also other technically sophisticated blog writing platforms that turn beneficial for qualified or professional bloggers.
Go for it.
Once you are confident in blogging, better switch to the platform with auxiliary features that might bring you the fame along with a profit for your blog and hence, you can definitely earn more from your blog.
Realize the fact that by still maintaining the search engine ranking, you can smoothly shift to the high-tech blogging version without affecting any of your blog data.
Attention all the custom fashion and beauty bloggers. Verify if people can reach out to your web published content through search engines.
As Simon Ensor once pointed it out on his educational website “First: Focus on searcher intent. This should underpin all of your activities- research, creation, and distribution. What is the searcher really trying to achieve and how is your content helping them reach this goal?”.
So, consider inserting probable keywords that absolutely receive a fair figure of searches from the viewer side that are easier to rank.
Whatever type of blogging technique you employ, you must give emphasis to two main points which include
- The effective optimization of your blog for search engine skills like indexing and crawling which can be facilitated by taking the service from reputed SEO organizations;
- Be specific and creative enough to adopt the way of writing blog which is already search engine optimized. Apt use of headlines, keywords and so are the best ways to deal with this.
This includes the fundamental things that you should care about to create incredible and functional beauty and fashion blog.
- Keep an appropriate domain name or brand name. It should be a unique and trendy one that reflects the characteristics of your website niche.
- Find good means to host your website. Try the shared service of hosting which offers you the best features that are worth your spending on it.
- Design the website with the simplicity essence in mind. Make sure your readers clearly understand the matter that you are talking about.
- Make it colorful and attractive by including high-quality images related to the post. You can employ professional digital camera or even the photos from your smartphone is enough that has been edited by using an excellent app.
- Write only valued contents that could assist in taking your reputation to higher levels in the corresponding niche. Moreover, opt for such a candid typography that builds a charming on-site user experience with your brand.
- Do not forget to include the potential reviews and ratings about the fashion and beauty products you promote. This part of planning can yield the right outcome for your blog which means the apt income or profit for you.