Networking is an essential component of every corporation or organisation. It perhaps determines the unique outreach and contributes to the growth in multiple proportions.
Email marketing is one such aspect where it had been the mainstream for a long time but slowly has been losing its charm with the advent of Morten means of communism.
But still, it is a very successful and effective strategy for marketing and keyring people know about your dealings in depth with insights.
Now in order to have this strategy fully running, you need a list of emails of people and companies who are interested in the services that you offer.
Take it this way, the bigger the list, the more growth or organic growth it leads to.
Consider that you have now run an exclusive campaign where appoint with marketing, you also took a list of people and customers who are interested in the spreadsheet for the database. You have done an amazing campaign across social media platforms, content marketing or just interpersonal communication.
Now you have a solid and a big list.
Why Email Marketing?
What do I do with it?
How do I go about?
These are the sorry of questions that are bound to popup in your head. It is simply because it cannot translate to slowed unless there is a connection being built.
Who wouldn’t like to make the most of these connections and what better way than to communicate via email that perils access all along the day?
It gives you the platform to develop a personal rapport with the people, let them know what makes you better or different and be able to influence them and sell or render products and services that are specific to their needs and requirements.
Necessity of a strategy:
Just mere sending the emails without follow up is of no use and most of the executive in this sector don’t follow-up due to either lack of time or forgetfulness.
In fact, the average number of approach can range between 5-12 times. Before going out on a robust campaign via email, it is important to know your brand both inside and outside.
Perhaps, introduce yourself and associate yourself to the brand when you are in marketing. Hence having a well thought strategy will not only drive the questions of who, what, where, when and how but also help your prospects to connect with ease and relate themselves.
The First Step:
- Connect and Reach out:
- It’s the first and the foremost step where you would want the people to know who you are and why they shall care about you. And one of the best ways of doing that is by sharing your story.
- These stories are known to trigger our brains into an Enron that is activated by different parts of our brain. It’s through the route of those ideas that the seeds of emotions and thoughts are planted. It is because both the person who is telling the story and the one listening have their brains synced and attuned to the rhythm.
- It almost gets perplexing for people to have to compose their welcome email and perhaps, just keep it simple by introducing yourself and sharing your ideas and story.
- The so called perfect welcome email not only connects to your new subscriber but also introduces them to your brand and message more effectively. It provokes them to think and take deliverables and ensures that your email lands up in primary Inbox. So by composing an email that gets them to take some action such as a quick reply or hits on social media platforms, it then appeals to people that your mails deserve to land in the inbox section and more so deserve to be given a look.
The Second Step:
- Educate and build rapport:
- Now once that you have got a substantial audience, it is time that you begin to interact with them via social media, surveys and also by taking conversations offline via phone calls to know them better. Also follow them on platforms if they are following you.
- This stage helps you to let the audience get educated with the product or the service that you provide for their problem and also establishing a different identity among other competitors.
- One good strategy is to send you lost based upon various parameters to fetch better results. It has been observed that sending out multiple email campaigns to all the customers can get ignored if they are irrelevant or don’t speak to a particular audience.
- Studies have shown that segmenting list emails can really boost your clicks by more than 50%. Hence segment them based upon:
- People from a particular demographic or psychographics.
- People who are interested in the service or product that you are offering.
- Certain drop off in your sales funnel
- But make sure that you always follow up with accountability and addresses their specific issues.
The Third Step:
- Promote by making an offer:
- Once you have built txt rapport and helped them in addressing their issue, it sort of becomes a process that is more like an opportunity for you to help them. Hence, your customer is satiated by the gesture and is ready to make a commitment and feel gratified.
- Add a variety of promotions and services that are according to their need. Also you can personalize it by adding tags such as last purchase, interests and recipient’s name along with the email.
- The catch is that, the more you show and know the interests of the customer, the more likely they are willing to engage with you further.
- Also you can personal touched by keeping the language more human in nature with a personal time and if you can also mention their name.
Always remember that lists don’t necessarily translate to higher sales, but if done properly can can guarantee you consistent leads and new sales. It gives you the maximum return opportunity that no other platform does.
In fact the best part is that the email providers give you s Betsy broad analytical report to help you contemplate and engage better.